Friday 4 December 2015

7 Habits Books

My job description has changed and I have taken on a library learning commons role. Our school is currently looking into teaching the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People from the Leader in Me program. As part of this, I have created this list of books for elementary schools that relate to the 7 habits. I have tried to give a mix of older and newer books, so that teachers may be already familiar with some.

Here is the list of books that were offered to teachers at my school for their classroom libraries. Each one includes a brief summary of the book and says how it relates to the habit.

Here is a basic list that just gives the book titles, what habits I believe each book best demonstrates, and it has my library location. This list does include a few more titles than the report above.

I am also updating a public Goodreads shelves with books about 7 Habits when I find really great additions. There are so many books that fit, that this is just a starting point. You can find them through my virtual learning commons webpage here. 

If you have any great additions of other books, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment